Terms & Conditions
The term 'Absolute Accounting Software Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Commerce House, Telford Road, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 4LD. Our company registration number is 07122547. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Absolute Accounting Software Ltd's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Our product sales are final and no refunds will be given. The programmes are downloadable and activation codes sent instantly once payment is received and it is impossible for you to return the product for a refund. However, should you find you experience any problems please contact us at email@example.com and we will do everything within our knowledge and experience to assist you. We recommend that prior to taking a full subscription you trial our products F.O.C. with a registered account to ensure we meet your expectations and allow you to test your system requirements.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss any of our software, or your requirements,
please contact us via the details below:
Call us today on - 01869 255797
Click here to email us