TAXtv lets you access tax CPD at a time convenient to you or your team. It is an annual subscription package, which gives users access to 11 monthly episodes, plus Budget additions, where appropriate.
Each episode is recorded in a TV studio format and provides topical tax updates and practical tips that are essential for the clients of small to medium sized accountancy firms.
Each monthly programme is broken down into a series of chapters that can be viewed in one sitting or accessed on a chapter by chapter basis. Each month TAXtv features:
- Tim Good, Giles Mooney or Mark Ward from PTP discussing current key tax news, stories and cases;
- an insight into some of the latest tax planning ideas;
- a review of the latest admin points and announcements; and
- interviews with relevant tax experts using their specialist knowledge to offer practical guidance.
Subscriptions start from just £199+VAT for 1 – 2 offices, with no limit to the amount of people who can access it.
TAXtv can count towards your structured CPD requirements and can help you help your clients be accurate and efficient with their tax compliance and planning.
For more details and to download a FREE Episode visit the TAXtv page on the PTP website.
AccountingTV is a quarterly update programme covering the latest news affecting those working in UK and international accountancy and financial reporting. It is a great way to keep up to date and access accounting related CPD.
Using the same TV style recorded format as TAXtv, AccountingTV is also available as an annual subscription and can be downloaded as part of our on demand online training offering.
Each quarterly episode of AccountingTV features:
- financial reporting expert Guy Loveday with Giles Mooney discussing current accounting news and stories highlighting their importance to all business sizes;
- interviews with relevant accounting experts using their specialist knowledge to offer practical guidance;
- a review of a particular note to the accounts and its associated issues for all company sizes and all forms of GAAP; and
- a detailed analysis of current accounting issues affecting accountants, such as working with start-up companies or identifying fraud.
Subscriptions start from just £99+VAT for 1 – 2 offices, with no limit to the amount of people who can access it.
Watching AccountingTV also counts towards your professional body’s CPD requirements.
For more details and to download a FREE Episode visit the AccountingTV page on the PTP website or call PTP directly at 01604 346245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
> Back to Products Home